Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mirror Mirror on the page

Wake up, go see the sea (I was staying at marine drive this time! Wow I love this bank). Go to balcony, scratch oops i mean stretch. Come to drawing room pick up a tabloid. First I thought the paper is not properly organized and someone has just kept the third page on front. I flip through the tabloid to find the first page and suddenly realize. The below is the front page .

Whoop! Can you beat it, this was the first page of a popular tabloid. And the name of the tabloid hits me harder, is it really a mirror of Mumbai. The poor guy in the photo does not even belong to Mumbai and has never played for Mumbai even in local day night tournaments ever. I am no expert on the media and the journalism but even to me the above piece seems to be a total rip off of the profession.

Mumbai never fails to surprise me.

No comments: