Friday, November 30, 2007

yet another job



This is my third organization in the matter of 2.5 years. A nightmare of a CV for a recruiter, but as I say, “do I care, let them hire me if I am good for them and I will work for them if they are good for me. I work only for satisfaction, having good time, spending money and for a bank.”

TDV was asking the other day, how is your yet another new work and are u satisfied. Good question and trust me I had asked this to myself a lot of times. So here is what I responded, see dude, technically all the work is shit. Its just at some place the shit is deeper and at others it stinks more. This pool stinks more. Now the question is if everything is shit how do u chose which shit to get into. The answer is simple you get into shit coz you get good money. So chose the one that pays u more. Also you have to chose between depth and smell, if you are the one who likes to do lots of work of similar kind go for the deeper one and if you like to crack deals every day go for the one that encourages you to tell more lies the stinking one.

No comments: