Saturday, February 22, 2020

Awkward Fligh

A couple of weeks back i was traveling to Mumbai. I boarded the flight in time in the Morning after having my regular breakkie at airport. I took my mobile and headphones out upon taking my window seat in 16th row... I started watching the series that I had planned on completing during my Mumbai trip. I was pretty hooked on to the series and didn't want to miss a minute and delay watching it... the series was Sex Education. if u have watched it, most of the episodes of the series start with a steamy sex scene (may not be very graphic but hot nonetheless)... This episode started with an Asian girl on top of her American boy friend, she seemed pretty engrossed and was yelling madly while on her trip to heaven and back. The scene was set in the bedroom of the girl. She was on her way to reaching the crescendo, that's when she took the pillow and put it on the face of the guy... Having covered his face, she cam and started yelling even louder than every... the entire scene would have lasted 30 seconds or less... but it was very engrossing to put it mildly... The introduction title and song started playing after this scene... That's when i had this guilty pleasure that i had seen something that no one else had... no how glad i was that no one else knew what i had seen... with that relief I started looking around and saw that almost everyone was looking at me... I was feeling a bit awkward...

I realised my bluetooth headphones were not working... all this while i had been watching that scene on the speaker of the phone, as my bluetooth never got paired after turning the flight mode off.

The rest of the flight i pretended to sleep... i didnt even take my usual yogurt... I continued to sleep until the last person de-boarded the flight.

No comments: