Wednesday, May 24, 2017

How to lose friends

So here I am after a long long time... N I am going to use lots of I and me in this one. So if u are also one of those who wants to stay away from me then... Wait y the hell did u come here if u want to stay away from me.


I am not a person who makes great friends in a jiffy. In fact in spite of being a sales guy I take ages to let anyone peep inside me. I m kind of a pvt person. So if u think u know me, well unless u r GJ u actually don't know shit about me.

N u don't know me cause I never wanted u to know me. I would rather go see a doc than trust u, n if I have confided in u well u have no idea how special u r to me. I will do anything for u. N u will always mean a world to me.

N in spite of having few friends I have done a spectacular job of fucking up two friendships in a year. One got fucked up cause Toxic is chutiya and I don't really care about it. The second one was so special I kind of changed my whole being to be worthy... N still I fucked it up and I don't even know why... A friendship I was actually committed to absolutely selflessly... N I still fucked it up... A friend I opened up my jade black and darkest secrets, secrets I will dread to think about in the loneliness... N I still fucked it up...

OK n now that I have fucked it up... How does it matter

Enough blabbering 

No comments: