Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Enterprising

Hi guys this is my first entrepreneurial post.

Lots of us nurture the thought of starting something of our own. I have been having this thought for ten years now. I have been craving for starting something of my own since SSC. The thought is now getting actuated, is getting executed. The thought has taken the shape of a small juice bar in Ahmedabad. The bar will serve fresh combination juices, sandwiches and kathi rolls. Yup it’s no rocket science and there is nothing new about it. it’s a tried and tested concept, and that is why I chose it. Doing something of my own was more important than doing something revolutionary. I never thought of anything else but to get into food business. This is one business where u can be as mundane or as creative as you dare. You can go to extreme levels of getting innovative and risk taking or you can chose to play the basic game and be on a safer side. What I am getting into is a reasonably safe and decently innovative concept.

So wish me luck and I will keep you posted about glass full, that’s what the place would be called.

P.S. for those who think guys are complete waste when it comes to cleaning, cooking and housekeeping, this venture is a brain child of two guys who are all game for everything including sweeping the floor and cleaning the doormats.

5 comments:

Buls said...

Hi... amazing. I want to do something similar few years down the line. Hope I can... best of luck.

तुषार वर्मा said...

BEST O LUCK!i know you will make this work.

vijay said...

@booger and TDV: thanks guys. keep reading the blog. there would be few things i ll need inputs on. the project is already delayed by 15 days due to some unavoidable circumstances.

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Where where where?!

Where is it?? All the very best Vijay.. :)

vijay said...

@patchez: The place is finalised in ahmedabad and the work has started. It will be another one month before we start the venture. till than keep visiting glassfullahmedabad.blogspot.com